- I live in Texas with my awesome family: a vivacious daughter, funny parents, cute boyfriend, annoying siblings, precious nieces, rabid nephews, little dogs and one big cat.
- I attend a really cool church with a bunch of rad chicks that do fun things together and get a kick out of servitude.
- I’m not a huge sports fan, but I love the Dynamos. Started running last year and its actually kinda fun. In Texas, swimming and horseback riding are necessities.
- Love finding new music, reading books, “glamping“, spending time with my best friends, visiting thrift stores and garage sales, and dancing like nobody’s watching. I also like popcorn!
I’m currently contracting for PureDriven as a “virtual” inbound marketing coordinator. PureDriven is a wonderful digital media firm in Minnesota. They are a new Hubspot partner, and I’m helping them get their inbound campaigns set up and running. There is a lot of activity going on, but soon I will be posting more of the work I’m doing with the team.
I’m absolutely passionate about inbound marketing. The practices I’ve learned from inbound are helping me achieve my personal and professional aspirations.
One important, yet highly undervalued criteria when deciding to embark on a business relationship, is to have a culture match. This is especially important in close teams that build and create marketing, and it is why I’m very upfront with who I am.
Some of my qualities include:
- Warm, transparent, honest, vocal, real.
- 90% eager, curious, and persistently positive. 10% sensitive human.
- Predominately ENFP (33, 75, 50, 11). I usually take time to center myself and I get hyper focused on projects until completion.
- Use data, metrics, small signals and coincidences to interpret the Big Picture and forecast the future.
- My hustle is mixed with playfulness and laughter.
- Experienced, disciplined and successful in B2B consultative sales.
- Researched, personable, strategic and responsible follow up.
- I read a lot, always learning, always perfecting, and aware there is no such thing as perfection.
- Relaxed and can carry a conversation without pitching the entire time.
- Great listening skills. Subpar public speaking skills.
- Excited about strategizing and problem solving.
- Hubspot Master Blaster. Inbound Marketing Certified. Google Adwords Certified.